Total Pageviews


Tuesday 4 October 2011

One Direction Infection?


Meet (from left) Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam, the members of the group One Direction formed on the X-Factor UK in 2010. Originally auditioning on the show as individuals, the group were put in a group by the X-Factor judges. No, they didn't win (they got pretty far), however... Believe me when I say they're more successful than the actual winner of X-Factor. The group are currently visiting countries like Italy and Germany, giving their fans what they want. Now One Direction has fans from countries like Canada and Australia and they're even making it big in the USA. 

Their first single "What Makes You Beautiful" was released on 11 September 2011. It broke pre-order sales record for Sony Music in the United Kingdom selling 153,000 copies within the first week of its release. The official music video has been up for a month now, with more than 12 million views already. On 15th September 2011 "What Makes You Beautiful" entered the Irish Singles Charts at number one. On 18th September 2011 the song entered the UK Singles Chart at number 1, becoming the fastest selling single of the year in the process shifting 153,000 copies.

I'm not sure why Louis is missing.. I didn't make this.
May I remind you that this group has only known/been together for about a year now. Awesome, right? My opinion on the boys..... Total cuties. Each has a personality of his own that kind of makes the group. Louis is hilarious and can put a smile on your face even when you're upset. You could probably stare at Zayn forever without getting bored. Harry and Liam's voices are angelic and Niall's blue eyes are hypnotizing. Yes, I sound like a 12 year old fan-girl right now, but that's okay.You'd turn into one too if you saw their videos. Search their Video Diaries on Youtube.

I'm definitely looking forward to more coming from them. Can they be the next Backstreet Boys? Good luck, One Direction! 

What are your thoughts on the band? Do you have a favorite?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a faveourite zayn
zayn and me=muslim and friends

Anonymous said...

I have an insanely HUGE crush on Niall. :)

Anonymous said...

this message for Zayn
how you feel when you see the comments from your fans???????!!!,
and how you feel when you know that is there millions of people love you????!!
definitly it’s a great feels
good luck for you and all the band
i love so so much

Anonymous said...

I love this band I am the nuber one boy fan ,I love them all but I prefer Zayn and Liam and I am muslim too ^_^

Unknown said...

i like this band she s my best but i love zayn the a lot

Post a Comment

Try not to use profanity in your comments, and if you are expressing an opinion, please express it in a respectful manner.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes